Motus respects your right of privacy and processes personal information lawfully and in a reasonable manner that does not infringe the privacy of data subjects, in compliance with applicable data processing legislation.
This Privacy Statement establishes how Motus processes personal data collected from or provided by you in using this website.
This Privacy Statement applies to you as a data subject using this website.
Glossary of terms
Unless inconsistent with the context, the words and expressions in this Privacy Statement have the meanings assigned to them in the Glossary of terms applicable to all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines adopted and published by Motus.
Data Subject means the person to whom the information relates;
- Personal Information means information relating to a living person (including juristic) and includes, but not limited to race, gender, sex, marital status, financial, criminal and contact information, and excludes anonymous, de-identified, non-personal statistical, and public information;
- Processing means the collection, receipt, recording, storing, distributing, updating, modifying, deleting, destroying or using of personal information;
- We, us, our refers to Motus; and
- You means the reader of this Privacy Statement.
- Your Internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting cookies. You can also delete cookies manually.
- No longer accepting cookies or deleting cookies may prevent you from accessing and using the functionality available on our website. Cookies are necessary for the functionality of the website. If you wish to find out more about cookies you may do so at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our website. The cookies do not contain personal information, but they do contain an identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement adopted by Motus. If we change this Privacy Statement and it would materially affect your use of the website or your understanding of how we process your personal data, a notice will be published on our website indicating that a change has been made.